Pinning an app helps you prevent your survey from being exited while it's running on an Android device. To make sure Screen Pinning is enabled on your device, please read this article if you haven't yet.
You can only pin the last app you accessed, so before following the steps below, launch the Responster app.
Activating Screen pinning:
1. To pin the Responster app, tap on the overview button (it's the square button along the bottom of your screen).
2. Drag the title bar for the Responster app up, until it's in the middle of the screen.
3. In the bottom-right corner of the app overview you should see a blue pin button. Tap on it!
4. Each time you pin an app, you'll be asked to confirm the action. You'll also have to decide if you want to require a security code to leave the pinned app.
5. Tap on Start to pin the app.
Deactivating Screen pinning
Exiting a pinned app requires you to touch and hold the back and overview buttons at the same time. After a couple of seconds, your device will switch to the overview screen.